Welcome to Sealed “N” Safe – Home of the SNS Continuous Insulation System
Sealed “N” Safe was founded in 2008. Our goal was to address the problem of heat loss in steel and metal buildings. We have developed a rigid foam insulation specially designed Thermal Block which, when installed with typical fiberglass insulation, creates a “Continuous Insulation System*”. This has been proven to increase energy performance by as much as double or more (see results here).
Metal/Steel Building Insulation
Sealed “N” Safe manufactures an energy efficient system that is both cost effective and easy to implement in energy efficient metal buildings. Our systems are specifically designed to meet or exceed US Energy Codes.
Our products have undergone extensive testing by independent laboratories in accordance with AISI (American Iron and Steel Institute) and ASTM (American Society of Testing Materials) standards to verify and document their actual performance.
Reasons to use our patented Thermal Blocks in your next system include:
- -Use the SNS Thermal Blocks with your own panels and typical fiberglass insulation and create a Continuous Insulation System.
- -The only Thermal Block in the world specifically designed for use over zee purlins and girts.
- -No additional fire hazards due to exposed foams or plastics (see ICC chapter 26).
- -All metal grid support system for better performance in case of higher temperatures.
- -Stops condensation at the top of the purlin reducing overall moisture in the purlin cavity, allows insulation to perform as designed.
- -Highest performance system at about 1/3 the price of other systems.
- -Meets or exceeds US Energy Code standards.
* A Continuous Insulation System must comprise of ”A Continuously Measurable R or U Value” over the entire roof or wall area. (R-Value 5.6 min at supports)