Welcome to Sealed “N” Safe – Home of the SNS Thermal Break Technology
Sealed “N” Safe was founded in 2008. Our goal was to address the problem of heat loss in steel and metal buildings. We have developed a Thermal Spacer specially designed to create a Thermal Break Technology between the outer shell and the inner frames of a metal building. By installing a typical MBI fiberglass insulation blanket with our SNS Thermal Spacer it creates a “Continuous Insulation System*”. This has been proven to increase energy performance by as much as double or more, simply by using the SNS Thermal Spacer to minimize the impact of Thermal Bridging(U-Value Chart).
Metal/Steel Building Insulation
Sealed “N” Safe manufactures an energy efficient system that is both cost effective and easy to implement in energy efficient metal buildings. Our systems are specifically designed to meet or exceed US Energy Codes.
Our products have undergone extensive testing by independent laboratories in accordance with AISI (American Iron and Steel Institute) and ASTM (American Society of Testing Materials) standards to verify and document their actual performance.
Reasons to use our patented SNS Thermal Spacers in your next system includes:
- -We meet the new energy code requirements
- -Maintains “Hot Box” perfect condition in the installed roof or wall system
- -Use the SNS Thermal Spacers with your own panels and typical fiberglass insulation and create a Continuous Insulation System.
- -The only Thermal Spacer in the world specifically designed for use with zee or cee purlins and/or girts(Tested and Proven).
- -Designed for use with both “screw down” and “standing seam” roof systems.
- -Meets wind uplift requirements
- -No additional fire hazards due to exposed foams or plastics (see ICC chapter 26).
- -Stops condensation at the top of the purlin reducing overall moisture in the purlin cavity, allows insulation to perform as designed.
- -Highest Performance/Lowest Cost……That’s the Sealed “N” Safe Difference.
* A Continuous Insulation System must comprise of ”A Continuously Measurable R or U Value” over the entire roof or wall area. (R-Value 5.6 min at supports)